Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree preferred. An additional one-three years of work experience in health care or closely related field is preferred. Ability to be National Background and CORI cleared is required. Experience working in a health care setting is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software systems;
- Ability to analyze data and other information utilizing and maintaining spreadsheets and databases;
- Ability to access and enter data from information management systems and student information systems accurately;
- Ability to verify unencumbered nursing license needed for clinical placement;
- Ability to understand the various requirements of licensure for various online nursing programs;
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative setting, with diverse constituencies;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to prepare written reports, correspondence and recommendations;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently;
- Ability to work under pressure and under timeframes;
- Ability to supervise the work of work-study students;
- Ability to handle confidential material;
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work in a team capacity with a broad range of staff to accomplish departmental and program goals;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to work cooperatively with a wide range of individuals;
- Strong commitment to customer service.
The University of Massachusetts Boston is committed to providing a safe and secure environment that is supported by qualified employees for all of its students, faculty and staff to carry out the University's teaching, research and public service missions. As a condition of employment, the University will conduct appropriate background check reviews. For more information, please see the University of Massachusetts Boston campus policy and procedures for employee background reviews:
Please apply online with your resume, cover letter, and list of three professional work references.
- Professional Union.
- Full time. Benefited.
- Unrestricted funding.
- Grade 30 (see link below for salary chart).
Only Internal Professional Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 7 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Closing date for applications: February 24, 2017.
The University of Massachusetts Boston provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military status, or genetic information. In addition to federal law requirements, the University of Massachusetts Boston complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the university operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Among the procedures which may be used to select personnel to fill vacant positions are review of work experience, reference checks, and interviews. All appointments and promotions will be effective on a Sunday.