The Brown University Division of Advancement seeks qualified applicants for the position of Next Generation Giving & Engagement Associate.
The Next Generation Giving & Engagement Associate participates in the engagement, support, and solicitation of young alumni and student prospects, donors, and volunteers, with a strong emphasis on securing donors to the Brown Annual Fund. The Associate provides direct support to the Next Generation Giving & Engagement team comprised of the Director of Next Generation Giving & Engagement, Assistant Director of Recent Graduate Programs, and Assistant Director of Student Programs. This individual will recruit and manage a Young Alumni participation committee that solicits Brown Annual Fund gifts.
- Bachelorâ??s degree and one year of relevant experience (development, sales, customer relations, event planning/support, volunteer management, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a higher education or non-profit setting highly desirable.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft, Google, and Adobe suites, strong calendar management, and social media.
- Demonstrated success in data management strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize and balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter and resume with their applications.
Recruiting Start Date:2017-01-23-08:00
Job Posting Title:Next Generation Giving & Engagement Associate
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.