Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN], Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join our team as a:
This role will form part of the Legal Department in Asia and support the Legal Department's work in Australia and Asia. This Legal Assistant/Secretary reports to the Corporate Counsel who is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in administrative work experience in law firm or investment management firm, ASX listed company would be advantageous.
- Paralegal skills would also be an advantage.
- Willingness to handle administrative work
- Ability to develop strong, collaborative and productive relationships with key stakeholders globally and work well in teams, including virtual and diverse teams.
- A talent for continuous improvement, taking initiative to improve operations and systems and make them more efficient.
- Ability to achieve organizational excellence, be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with a strong client service focus.
- Key attention to detail.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders across different countries.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications and Sharepoint.
Please apply via the below website with full resume, including present and expected salaries and notice period by 28 February 2017.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.