Under the direction of the Director of Information Systems and Business Intelligence, works as a member of a team in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of web-based applications, as well as in the creation and modification of website content; does other related duties as required. Some examples of work include:
- Design, develop, test and implement enhancements to web based applications.
- Assist users with the creation and maintenance of web content through the University’s Content Management System.
- Provide support, training, documentation, and QA testing for the University’s Content Management System.
- Maintain current working knowledge of software systems, technologies and trends related to current software systems and higher education.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Information Systems and Business Intelligence.
**Applicants who do not have the required education may substitute experience on a year for year basis.
A Master’s degree may be substituted for one (1) year of required experience.
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply please visit: https://stockton.hiretouch.com. Only electronic documents will be accepted. Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents. All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward. You may upload documents using; Word, PDF or Videos either as one single file or as individual attachments.
- A letter of interest describing specific skills and experiences
- A curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation/reference
- All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check.
- Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact: Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager at 609-652-4384.
- In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
- Prospective employees may access the Annual Security Report for the University at stockton.edu/campuspolice or contact the Campus Police department at 609-652-4378 to request a hard copy of the report.
- Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action. Additionally, pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Stockton University prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex (i.e., which includes but is not limited to the prohibition of sexual misconduct and relationship violence, including sexual assault and harassment) in all of its educational programs and activities.