- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors or Associates degree preferable, but not required with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Excellent computer skills required, including mastery of Microsoft Office programs, internet proficiency, and typing of at least 35 wpm.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrated desire and ability to work with homeless or at-risk youth, families, and individuals.
- Knowledge regarding the social, economic, and cultural patterns of Latino and African American populations.
- Willingness to work in a diverse environment in regards to race, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation and gender.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed and have impeccable attendance.
- Desire, creativity, and flexibility to work in a new and fast growing agency.
La Casa Norte is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or disability. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stand, walk, walk up and down stairs, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history to the following: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line or Fax: 773-342-4253
PLEASE DO NOT CALL.