The Clinical Director in Brown's Health Services Department will be responsible for direction and oversight of medical services and clinical supervision of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. This position will develop and evaluate clinical protocols, practice guidelines and education to ensure high quality patient care and to ensure compliance. The Clinical Director will serve in a leadership role within the department and division and on campus committees.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- M.D. or D.O. licensure (or eligibility) in the state of Rhode Island with updated DEA certificate
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice or Triple Board Residency
- Minimum of five years primary care medicine experience
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory or administrative experience
- Adolescent medicine fellowship or experience in adolescent medicine and/or college health preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in quality improvement and accreditation activities
- Experience and comfort with use of an electronic health record
- Ability and sensitivity in working with diverse patient populations
Background Check - Criminal
Recruiting Start Date:2016-01-25-08:00
Job Posting Title:Clinical Director
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, sex, sex orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.