* He/she supports clinical and market development, develops US HEOR/value dossiers, plans and conducts OR advisory panels, and conducts HEOR studies.
* The Director, HEOR is an individual contributor and acts independently to develop HEOR strategy, plan, budget, projects, processes and other activities.
* The incumbent acts as the HEOR champion and is accountable for the development of short-term and longterm plans and evidence (programs and studies) to support the value proposition of Novo Nordisk product/s in the US market throughout the product lifecycle.
* Field-based relationships include clinical and academic KOL relationships, consultants & vendors, and professional associations / conferences.
* The Director, HEOR reports to a Senior Director, HEOR and works closely with HQ functions, CMR, Market Access, Public Affairs and Managed Markets.
* The incumbent works closely with Global HEOR and Global Marketing colleagues in corporate headquarters.
* Director HEOR is an individual contributor, and acts independently with substantial latitude to develop and manage product or program (e.g., research collaboration with a strategic account) specific HEOR strategy, plan, budget, contracts and studies.
* Employs advanced technical expertise to design and perform health economic and outcome research projects/studies focusing on value, positioning and unmet needs of pipeline and/or newly launched Novo Nordisk product/s
* Is accountable for annual plan budget and contract/budget management.
* Is responsible for all aspects of effective project management, including RFP development, selection of research partners, contract execution, budget planning, protocol design, analytic plan development, oversight of data collection/acquisition, data analysis, and development of research findings into publications in alignment with Medical Affairs and commercial strategies
* Provides US strategic insights and inputs to shape Global HEOR strategies and development
* Through extensive interaction with MM Strategy and relevant Brand Marketing teams, assists in building comprehensive value arguments to improve market access and improving patient outcomes.