Data Systems Analysts is looking for a Contracts Administrator. This is a full time position in Trevose, PA.
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for the relationship and management of assigned low to moderate risk contracts between the company and the customers. DSA, Inc. is looking for an individual with three (3) to five (5) years of experience managing the contract lifecycle (pre-award, award, post-award). The Contracts Administrator must possess a basic to working knowledge of contracting concepts, Uniform Commercial Code, public contract acquisition law and regulations, the Federal Acquisition Regulation, and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement. Primary tasking includes providing knowledgeable support of government contracts and procurement to ensure the contract review, approval and execution is in accordance with corporate policies. Ability to review solicitations and prepare routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications. May also analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations. The Contracts Administrator will prepare, organize, and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance. This position may also conduct research to support contract audit and/or contracting trends. The individual must either hold a SECRET clearance or be clearable.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Self-motivated and proactive in resolving issues, with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Good to strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to interface with other contract professionals and cross-functional departments.
- Communicate contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
- Ability to draft simple contractual instruments in accordance with established company templates and procedures.
Education: Four-year college degree with business emphasis required.
Certifications: NCMA membership professional certifications preferred.
Clearance: Security clearance (must be clearable)
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.
Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employer-paid AD&D insurance and disability coverage
- Health saving/flexible spending accounts
- Paid leave
- Flexible hours when available
- Wellness programs and health initiatives
- Monthly town hall meetings
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Retirement savings plan
- Employee stock ownership
- Team dinner dates that include spouses and the executive team
- Corporate partner purchasing program
- Free virtual medical care
- Healthcare navigation assistance
- Family events
- Discount prescription programs where offered
- Employee rewards and gift card programs
- Recognition and Milestone Awards
- Company store for corporate logo merchandise
- Access to industry tradeshows and conferences
- Microsoft Gold and Silver Partnership advantages