The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is the premier not-for-profit organization for women's health care. Comprised of over 58,000 physician-members who are experts in women's health care, ACOG provides to its members the highest quality education opportunities, practice-oriented resources, research, advocacy, and organizational support. With headquarters located in S.W. Washington, DC, we provide a positive, supportive work environment, excellent benefits and so much more! To learn more about our organization, please visit us at www.acog.org.
The College is currently seeking a Market Research Program Director to oversee and administer ACOG's industry, market, brand, and product research programs, leading to actionable information to achieve ACOG revenue, mission and brand goals. Working with departments and programs across ACOG, the Program Director conceptualizes, plans, and executes market research projects such as competitive analyses, surveys, and discussion groups and oversees the development and management of a physician research panel.
- Partners with staff, executive leadership team and physician volunteers to develop, maintain and schedule a centralized, organization-wide research agenda.
- Identifies, evaluates, supervises, and provides constructive input on internal and external research needs and opportunities.
- Designs overall qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and statistical analysis plans.
- Develops mechanisms to deliver qualitative and quantitative information in formats such as written reports, oral reports, presentations, comparison grids, profiles/snapshots and dashboards to ensure it is understood and accepted.
- Plans and conducts quantitative surveys to ensure valid, reliable research findings that product viable and actionable insight.
- Plans and conducts thorough secondary research to gain insight about business and competitive issues, identify knowledge gaps, and to set parameters for potential primary research.
- Plans and conducts qualitative research activities as needed such as discussion groups, focus groups, and polls.
- Develops, establishes, and manages of an ob-gyn market research panel to provide timely insight into member needs, business and branding questions, issues and challenges.
- Compiles, analyzes, and interprets statistical data to formulate reports and make programmatic, product, or financial recommendations.
- Serves as Marketing and Communication lead in collaborating with IT on planned CRM database, to capture, collect, consolidate, and report appropriate data to ensure actionable information.
- Participates in vendor selection and management of projects outsourced to third-party suppliers of primary and secondary research.
- Directs the work of formal and informal volunteer committees, advisory groups, and task forces that serve to advise and support research and other ACOG activities.
- Supervises a research analyst and assigns projects and tasks. Ensures adherence to organizational standards and principles of responsible conduct of research.
- Creates PowerPoint decks and reports based on market research results (i.e., online surveys, focus groups), communication audits, and marketing plans.