- Bachelor’s degree information technology, statistics, or related quantitative field required. Advanced degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of five years of marketing experience with 2 years in campaign management with a thorough understanding of direct marketing techniques, subscription/membership marketing, database issues regarding data quality, data manipulation and targeting strategies.
- Experience with campaign management tools required, specifically IBM Campaign.
- At least three years of practical data extraction, manipulation and analysis experience required, using SQL and related applications: SAS, or SPSS directly against a marketing data warehouse. Working knowledge of relational database technology, data warehouses, and basic statistics practices required.
- Advanced practical use of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Visio. Use of Business Objects (or similar) a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience manipulating large data sets and recommending segmentation, testing, multi-channel targeting and campaign strategies.
- Capable of exploring outside the box, proactively developing meaningful alternatives and translating them into actionable recommendations.
- Strong team leader / player with the ability to organize, prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects utilizing both reporting and non-reporting staff.
- Must be detail oriented with high sense of accountability and integrity and very sensitive to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, especially the ability to express analytic results and technical concepts in “user friendly” ways to ensure they inform strategic decision making.
The AMA offers competitive salaries, including an incentive plan; excellent benefits and progressive technology. Our office is a business casual environment and we respect work-life balance. Please apply to https://ama-assn.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=365&source=NPO. The American Medical Association is located at 330 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 and is convenient to all public transportation in Chicago.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. As an EOE/AA employer, the American Medical Association will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status.
THE AMA IS COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE NATION