Program Director, Leadership Living-Learning Center
Baylor University is seeking a dynamic leader for the position of Program Director, Leadership Living-Learning Center. This position will develop and implement curricular and co-curricular transformative leadership development initiatives that prepare Baylor students to make a difference in a diverse and inter-connected global society. The program director oversees the recruitment, engagement, and retention of 250-300 high-ability students living in the LEAD LLC. This position will work closely with the Director, Faculty in Residence, and the Residence Hall Director to advise and develop student leadership, plan academic and social programming, and collaborate with the Academy, CES, and Multicultural Affairs on university-wide student leadership development programs.
A Master's Degree, two years of relevant work experience, and a Christian faith are required. A Doctoral Degree and five years of relevant work experience are preferred.
View the full position description: Program Director, Leadership Living-Learning Center. Please submit an on-line application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a “Great College to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu.about).
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents.
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few.
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount.
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events.
- Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year.
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Pro Futuris.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.