- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5 years of mid to senior level HR experience with a combination of client facing and/or employee relations experience.
- Business acumen and ability to assess potential risk and know when an escalation or notification to Legal or other relevant parties is appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence and communicate with all levels of employees up to and including the executive level. Ability to influence other functional areas within or outside of HR for handling complex ER-related cases using business acumen.
- Excellent problem-solving, communications, diplomacy, conflict resolution, influencing and problem-solving skills are critical success factors to the role.
- Must be skilled in managing negotiations and handling people in difficult circumstances so that there is little or no animosity.
- Ability to apply expert knowledge and understanding of HR as a practice as well as people-dynamics to predict behavior and make decisions under conditions of ambiguity and risk.
- In depth knowledge of federal and related state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, ADAAA FLSA, Title VII, CFRA, etc.) and Sutter Physician Services workplace practices and policies and must have the ability to apply this knowledge to case management and resolution.
- Successfully partner, engender trust and establish credibility with all key constituents. Role model integrity, objectivity, collaboration and compassion.
- Master’s Degree in Business or other discipline
- PHR/SPHR certification.
- Healthcare and/or contact center industry experience.
To learn more and apply, please visit: www.sutterhealth.org/employment and search the job number: SPS-1701118.
Sutter Health Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Sutter Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D)
It is the policy of Sutter Health and its affiliates to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within each company, hospital, department, and service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of Sutter Health's employment policies and practices.