The Project Manager is responsible for moving client projects forward and is responsible for the following: coordinating project workflow and deliverables throughout the life of multiple client projects, communicating with and coordinating activities of multiple project teams, compiling project data, performing comparative data analytics, drafting client presentations and reports, drafting or editing correspondence, conducting occasional benchmarking, and other duties as required. Reports to an assigned Consulting Associate.
- Provides coordination to client team projects under the direction of the lead project Consultant(s); manages and oversees the work of the Project Assistant assigned to the client project team and coordinates work of other consultants and staff.
- Serves as the primary liaison for the client, providing guidance, responding to client questions and concerns, and flagging issues for project lead(s) as appropriate.
- Provides administrative support on study projects, including: drafting self-study/request for materials documents; developing study manuals with timelines and draft collateral materials; assisting in the development of questionnaires; coordinating documents; assisting with itineraries, background, and interview materials; and providing overall coordination of tasks for study projects, which includes directing Project Assistant in same.
- Assists in developing final reports and presentations, assuring the firm's quality standards.
- Assists in client data compilation projects, including design of survey instruments, data collection, graphic representation, and report design.
- Access appropriate Council for Aid to Education (CAE) or Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) data via website or other sources in order to create relevant tables and charts.
- Prepares and maintains timelines, organizational charts, and project spreadsheets.
- Oversees the Project Assistant in the preparation of correspondence and documents for client projects, including: standardization, formatting, production, assembly, and mailing.
- Collaborates and communicates with team members. Discusses project deadlines with other GG+A colleagues as part of the project team and ensures that work is prioritized appropriately.
- Manages time well to ensure availability to meet project team’s expectations for work assignments.
- Takes proactive role in communicating assignment deadlines to team members and ensuring deliverables are prepared and submitted within determined timeframe.
- Includes work colleagues in best practice advances. Ensures deliverables follow GG+A style, format, and best practices’ standards.
- Shares knowledge in technical skill areas with work colleagues, making a positive change and measurable difference to GG+A and client projects.
- Maintains helpful, positive attitude; contributes to an efficient, collegial working environment.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.