For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Provides review of materials for medical, nutritional and biochemistry-based accuracy and substantiation of all claims.
- Regulatory and medical reviewer for all labeling materials created for nonprescription products, such as OTC drug products, dietary/nutritional supplements, foods, and/or cosmetics which MCH commercializes through retail, professional, and e-commerce chains.
- Serve as the regulatory and medical reviewer for all advertising and promotional materials created for nonprescription products, such as over-the-counter (OTC) drug products, dietary/nutritional supplements, foods, and/or cosmetics which MCH commercializes through retail, professional, and e-commerce chains.
- Provides review of materials for adherence to applicable regulations and guidance documents and for other regulatory requirements.
- Provide nutritional and biochemistry-based technical support for all Consumer Healthcare products.
- Provides general regulatory affairs support for MCH.
- Manages the filings and applications with the FDA and other government agencies, submission of required reports to the agency, Pharmacovigilance support, etc.
- Strategic regulatory and scientific technical support in terms of new product opportunities, dietary supplement research and development, due diligence, product launch, etc.