| Provides, monitors, assists and ensures technical training of all branch/region associates; ensures and monitors compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, including Terminix quality standards; provides technical assistance in sales, service and customer relations. |
1. Conducts ASPIRE training, on-site and in-field quality control and related training.
2. Provides continuing education with regard to changes in regulations, standards, service, techniques and equipment, company policy and procedures, as well as license maintenance requirements via continuing education.
3. Develops training materials and programs.
4. Ensures compliance with regulatory and safety standards.
5. Maintains standards through inspection of branches and vehicles.
6. Mediates regulatory and customer complaints to claims.
7. Provides technical support on critical sales proposals or accounts.
8. Provides training for field representatives, branch 2 and 3 exams.
9. Maintains training and licensing records.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Obtains and maintains state pest control license and certification.
Skills with computers and software.
Skill in verbal and written communication. Skill in instruction/training.
Skill in basic mechanical operation of equipment.
Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.
Willingness to relocate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability