- Envision, design, develop, tests and implements business practices utilizing technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of assigned departments
- Analyze and support institutional business and process improvement initiatives through effective business analysis; define, plan, organize and conduct business analysis; develop comprehensive requirements; manage changes to requirements through use of change control processes and tools.
- Lead and support IT project management for small to mid-size projects. Collaborate with project teams to define project scope, goals, deliverables, feasibility/cost-benefit analyses and output requirements; coordinate with project teams to manage project assignments, timelines, system configuration, testing and go-live plans; develop documentation and facilitate knowledge transfer to functional users; track project issues, risks and changes.
- Translate requirements into business, functional and use case documents.
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural written and oral communications skills
- Provide functional expertise to developers during the design and construction phases of projects.
- Develop and execute comprehensive system test plans, conditions, test scripts and test cases.
- Coordinate go-live planning and deployment of solution for small to mid-sized projects.
- Maintain business systems standards by applying project management methods, tools and processes as standard practice
- Create and deliver related user documentation and end–user training.
- Plan and collaborate with staff to ensure integration and proper use of ERP/SIS/CRM solutions; provide technical and functional support leveraging institutional systems to improve productivity, enhance customer service and meet strategic priorities/goals
- Oversee the daily operations of the ERP and CRM systems, serving as front line support for issue resolution and escalation to vendor support.
- Oversee and manage configuration changes.
- Serve as liaison between IT and functional areas assigned. Attend functional team meetings, analyze functional area technology issues, advise and propose solutions, collaborate with functional areas to bring forward IT project proposals to governance committee, analyze performance of existing systems and make recommendations for enhancements or change.
- Drive continuous improvement, processes efficiencies and change and solution adoption efforts; conduct after-action analyses of projects; review project deliverables and results with stakeholders; ensure systems meet or exceed pre-defined requirements; work with project teams to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance and maximize strategic value of systems and solutions.
- Establish processes to ensure data integrity and security; organize and document ERP user profiles, roles and groups residing within CRM software; compare reports and test between systems to ensure data integrity. Coordinate with data access stewards to insure appropriate access to systems for staff is granted and revoked.
- Coordinate institutional reporting needs; develop reports; support report writer development and training to expand institutional reporting capabilities.
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department’s service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
- Respond promptly to customer needs, take a customer-centric approach to problem solving, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance, meet commitments, manage difficult or emotional customer situations, foster relationships, working effectively with individuals from various backgrounds.