Join us as a values-driven leader with expertise and passion for the innovative design and delivery of resources that generate a curriculum-based blended learning experience. The Manager – Learning & Development will have the opportunity to engage managers from across the organization through the facilitation of skills training and the support of broader talent development processes.
In this role you will be focused on:
- Engaging a small team of Learning Specialists through individual coaching, performance management and skill development.
- Collaborating with internal functions to embed and leverage a consistent learning methodology.
- Generating the design, development and delivery of processes, tools and programs for career and individual development.
- Progressing the simplicity, effectiveness and relativity of learning solutions for ease of access, adoption, and reporting.
- Building capability for managing high performing teams and developing high potential talent.
What You Will Do:
Engage – Build a committed network of specialists, partners, and vendors; Identify career interests, provide feedback and support development for learning specialists
Collaborate – Proactively communicate and partner both internally and externally to identify strategic learning needs and design solutions that are progressive, engaging, and aligned with Revera’s strategic plan
Motivate – Build a compelling case for participants to retain and apply core skills and behaviours learned; Facilitate dynamic and engaging F2F and virtual instructor-led courses
Brand – Design and develop a recognized central platform for learning through Revera University; Provide ease of access and engaging curriculum-based opportunities for self-directed and instructor-led learning
Support – Participate in the design of processes, tools and programs for the identification and development of high potential talent
Manage – Ensure consistent simplicity in processes and quality of consultation outputs; Set clear expectations for learning specialists, partners, and vendors; Improve technology-based platforms, tracking, and analysis