The Workday Analyst supports the Workday Operations team at Brown University with day-to-day operations as well as special projects and assignments. The Workday Analyst serves to coordinate, execute, and oversee data loads into the system, run validations, create and maintain reports, and draft processes and procedures in support of Workday data integrity. This position also serves to troubleshoot end-user issues, advise on system configuration and security, and support system and Kainos testing.
- Coordinate and execute data loads into Workday. Responsible for documenting, maintaining and enforcing best practices standards for data loads. Serve as lead for cyclical data load events and advise on methods and tools for data validation.
- Provide system support for all Finance functional areas. Assist the Workday Finance Manager with building and maintaining system documentation, performing system troubleshooting, and reviewing and assigning system security roles.
- Provide support for system and Kainos testing. Review and plan for upcoming functionality changes. Identify impact on current functionality, work with Workday Operations team and functional leads to test and implement changes. Interface with Workday Finance Manager to plan, test, and configure Kainos testing scripts for all functional areas.
- Provide support for new and ongoing functionality by serving as project team member for configuration and testing.
- Manage day-to-day troubleshooting requests by end-users and functional areas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 2-4 years of data analysis/system analysis experience required.
- Experience with Workday's FIN and/or HCM (including Payroll) areas preferred.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets and provide analytical support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with a diverse customer base
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work well as an individual and as a member of a high-performing team.
Background check - Criminal/Educational
Recruiting Start Date:2017-01-20-08:00
Job Posting Title:Workday Analyst
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.