The Colorado Hospital Association (CHA) represents over 100 member hospitals and health systems throughout Colorado. CHA partners with its members in efforts to transform the health care payment and delivery system, improve hospital performance, and provide advocacy and representation at the state and federal level. Colorado hospitals and health systems are committed to providing coverage and access to safe, high-quality and affordable health care. In addition, Colorado hospitals have a tremendous impact on the state’s economic stability and growth, contributing to nearly every community with more than 75,000 employees statewide. For more information on CHA, visit www.cha.com.
The Colorado Telehealth Network (CTN) mission is to maximize access to health care services, especially in underserved regions of the state, through information and communications technology. CTN is the federally designated provider for Colorado's health care broadband infrastructure. CTN works in partnership with health information technology entities in the state.
The Director of CTN directs and oversees all operations and is responsible for the overall leadership and management of CTN, including revenues, expenditures, grants, recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff. The Director shall be a CHA CTN- representative and spokesperson for CTN to stakeholders, civic leaders, elected officials, and policy makers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will lead all internal operations and have the following primary responsibilities:
- Develop and establish all internal management policies, systems, and procedures to fulfill the mission and achieve the vision.
- Transition CTN to a sustainable not for profit enterprise serving the needs of participating providers/entities.
- Prepare annual operational budget; oversee and manage all expenditures and deployment of resources.
- Execute CHA and CTN board approved strategic plan, including creation of short and long term action plans.
- Provide leadership to optimize performance of all grants. Monitor and evaluate the impact of all activities and grants.
- Lead the business plan development process including determining options for funding, identifying prospective resources and expert consultants, and accordingly, execute the plan
- Manage and review key program deliverables including the FCC Rural Health Care Pilot Program, ensuring accurate financial and ad hoc reporting.
- Act as a liaison with the FCC and USAC that will result in maximization of the RHCPP program.
- Lead member recruitment and CTN marketing by identifying potential future members and business partners, identifying all barriers to member’s ability to connect to CTN and work to remove these barriers, and lead the pricing process and overall financial sustainability.
- Represent CTN at statewide and national policy meetings to further the vision of efficient and effective health care communications through health information technologies.
- Lead and maintain the Colorado Telehealth Work Group (CTWG), a group whose purpose is to convene and collaborate the various telehealth stakeholders in and around Colorado to better the use of telehealth as a tool to improve health care access and delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Will supervise CTN team members, consultants, and volunteers