| Job Location|
This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Kokomo, IN.
Community Howard Regional Health is seeking an enthusiastic BE/BC Pediatrician to join a well-established practice in Kokomo, Indiana. Located on the campus of Community Howard Regional Hospital, it offers convenient access to both the hospital and many ancillary services. Ideal candidates will have a passion for caring for children and adolescents, possess excellent communication skills, and desire to work as part of a team.
This opportunity offers:
- Well-established practice of 6 highly-experienced providers (4 physicians/2 pediatric nurse practitioners) with a continuously growing patient panel
- High volume of newborns and sports medicine patients
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as generous incentives
- Ability to practice in a welcoming, close-knit community while having the support of a larger network
- Opportunity to practice both outpatient and inpatient medicine (1:5 rotation as pediatric hospitalist)
Facility & Network Highlights:
- Tertiary care center for growing ten-hospital network
- Physician-led organization that promotes and supports physician leadership
- Multi-disciplinary physician group of 600+ physicians
- One of the largest primary care networks in the state
- Consistently ranked in the top 40 integrated health networks in the U.S.
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Pediatrics and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Located just 30 miles north of suburban Indianapolis, Kokomo is the heart of Community Howard Regional Health’s service area. A family-oriented community with many educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, Kokomo offers its residents the best of all worlds. The area has a rich history and diverse culture, with strong healthcare and educational communities.
For more information, contact:
Sarah Holland, Sr. Network Physician Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1999 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org