NYU Langone Medical Center, a world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center, is one of the nation's premier centers for excellence in clinical care, biomedical research and medical education. Located in the heart of Manhattan, NYU Langone is composed of four hospitals - Tisch Hospital, its flagship acute care facility; Rusk Rehabilitation; the Hospital for Joint Diseases, one of only five hospitals in the nation dedicated to orthopaedics and rheumatology; and Hassenfeld Children's Hospital, a comprehensive pediatric hospital supporting a full array of children's health services across the medical center - plus the NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. The medical center's tri-fold mission to serve, teach and discover is achieved 365 days a year through the seamless integration of a culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education and research. For more information, go to www.NYULMC.org.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a PeopleSoft System Administrator.
The PeopleSoft System Administrator will be part of a team responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, tuning and support of the technical components of the PeopleSoft application suite (Financials, HCM, CRM, Hub) and other related applications.
- Perform technical administration for all environments
- Monitor infrastructure and application availability using OEM
- Migrate application changes using PHIRE
- Build and maintain environments to support development and upgrade initiatives
- Troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, and document solutions
- Apply patches and maintenance to multiple environments
- Provide support and technical guidance to application and infrastructure teams
- Provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotating basis
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft Administration experience including installation, support, troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization, tuning infrastructure components (web, app, process scheduler) , sql tuning, applying maintenance using PUM, application and PeopleTools upgrades.
- Required Skills: PeopleTools 8.54 or higher, PeopleSoft Financials 9.2, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, Process Scheduler (UNIX and Windows), Application Server (Tuxedo), Web Server (Weblogic), Application Designer, Data Mover, Integration Broker, SQR, BI Publisher, Change Assistant, PUM, SES, PHIRE, UNIX/Linux (Red Hat preferred), shell-scripting and ORACLE SQL 11g.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft CRM 9.1 or higher (HR Help Desk and Suport modules), PeopleSoft Hub 9.1 or higher
- Knowledge of Oracle OEM PeopleSoft Application Management Suite
- Knowledge of 3rd party job scheduler such as CTRL-M.
- Knowledge of Hyperion
- Understanding of PeopleSoft integration with OAM
- Familiarity with Exadata and Oracle partitioning
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Medical Center provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents. And just as our employees invest so much in us, we invest in our employees. We're pleased to have one of the most competitive compensation packages not only among New York's hospitals and healthcare institutions, but within the corporate sector as well. We begin with exceptional medical, dental, and drug coverage. We enhance this basic coverage with comprehensive wellness programs, and supplement those with retirement investment and benefits plans, and generous paid time off allowances. Add to that a very attractive tuition program, and you'll see just some of the ways that NYU Langone Medical Center demonstrates our commitment to our employees.
NYU Langone Medical Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Medical Center's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal 'EEO is the law' poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information.