• A MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field (Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics, physical science or engineering is strongly desired).
• Strong Linux and software development skills are required together with experience coding in C/C++, Python and associated languages. MATLAB experience is desirable.
• Database engineering and coding skills are required, including those for big-data (MySQL/NoSQL, etc).
• Experience with the software stack/framework relevant for distributed processing of big data is required (e.g. Spark, SGE)
• Experience in building or maintaining, and interacting with, large, scalable, or high-performance computer systems is required.
• GPU coding experience is desirable.
Please apply for this position via the CSHL careers website at: https://www.cshl.edu/Careers
Position Number 01489-R
For more information about CSHL, please visit us at www.cshl.edu
CSHL is an EO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor