Park Nicollet Clinic offers full service Urgent Care at eight locations: Brookdale, Burnsville, Carlson, Champlin, Chanhassen, Maple Grove, Plymouth and St. Louis Park.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm
Weekends and Holidays, 8am – 5pm
At Park Nicollet, we work together as a team to achieve success. Park Nicollet clinicians are supported by their peers, leadership and by a network of care team professionals in each clinic. As a Park Nicollet urgent care clinician, you can expect:
- Triage provided by registered nurses
- An on-site department assistant to assist with clerical tasks
- A dyad leadership structure ensures the clinician’s perspective is always a part of decision making process
- An onboarding program that allows clinicians to ramp up their work efficiency and build relationships with their peers
- Our integrated care system makes it easy to follow a patient’s care in and out of the hospital, and gives you easy access to specialist notes
- Continued growth and development along with opportunities to participate in initiatives to improve and maintain the high quality of care we offer.
Addition benefits and opportunities:
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles, including clinician control over appointment time
- Collegial relationships with a large group of excellent subspecialists
- An outstanding benefits package and annual compensation reviews
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Flexible site preference
Look for current practice opportunities listed on www.parknicollet.com/careers or contact Missy Fisher, Director, Clinician Recruitment at Melissa.Fisher@parknicollet.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.