The CQI Advisor – Entity will support their hospital, medicalgroup or business function through the provision of facilitation, coaching andtraining on the development, administration, and technical aspects of theorganization's process improvement efforts. Individual will collect, organize,monitor and distribute information related to process improvement efforts. Thisindividual will work closely with Regional and Entity leadership to surfacelocal needs and to plan appropriate CQI responses. The CQI Advisor may also beresponsible for instructing classes in process improvement (CQIplus) andprocess improvement methodology, leading CQIplus projects, providing coachingto other CQIplus project team leaders, and assisting in identifying andmonitoring outcomes using established and effectiveness measurement and visualmanagement systems.
- Understanding and willingness to align with the mission and values of SSM Health Care and the Franciscan Sisters of Mary.
- Subject matter expert with process improvement tools and techniques with significant experience in leading teams that have accomplished sustainable process improvement and return on investment.
- Ability to present effectively and engender the support and confidence of clinicians, administration, and other employees throughout SSM Health Care, and with various publics internal and external to the System.
- Interact routinely with senior leadership.
- Highly developed communication, influencing and networking skills, including ability to write in a clear and understandable manner, present formally and informally in stand-up presentations, one on one group settings, and listen effectively.
- Ability to complete initiatives effectively, manages multiple activities simultaneously, exercise good judgment with minimal direction, and remain flexible to respond to ever-changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in education, healthcare administration, nursing, organizational development, business, quality or related area required.
- Three to five years of progressive experience leading performance improvement teams, projects or programs; Certification as Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Sensei, or equivalent relative experience, required.
- One or more years of training delivery experience.
Preferred Qualifications: N/A
St. Mary's is a 440-bed tertiary referral hospital offeringinpatient and outpatient treatment and diagnostic services in primary care andnearly all specialties. Medical/surgical areas of special focus include theFamily Birth Center, pediatrics, Neuroscience Center, geriatrics, orthopedics,emergency services and more. St. Mary's is affiliated with the University ofWisconsin School of Medicine's three-year family practice residency program. Since1912, St. Mary's has provided service to much of south-central Wisconsinincluding Dane County and 17 other nearby counties. In the growing city of SunPrairie, northeast of Madison, St. Mary's Emergency Clinic provides services tomore than 30,000 residents.