| • The OSF Galesburg Clinic, a part of OSF HealthCare, is a growing, 30 provider, multi-specialty clinic seeking a pediatrician to join a building practice. This physician will share this practice with a partner pediatrician and a supportive group of family practice providers. |
• There is some shared call coverage and we will continue to adjust as we build the practice. Pediatricians are called for C-Sections, which are minimal in number and usually pre-scheduled.
• Epic electronic health record is utilized in OSF inpatient and outpatient settings supporting continuity of care system wide.
• The clinic is attached to OSF St. Mary Medical Center, a Level II Trauma Center, along with OSF Medical Group- Family Medicine, HeartCare Midwest and OSF Home Care. OSF Children’s Hospital of Illinois, a 124-bed, full service facility with more than 115 pediatric specialists representing more than 40 pediatric sub-specialties is just 50 minutes away in Peoria. Children’s Hospital of Illinois (CHOI) is the area’s Regional Perinatal Center in combination with Illinois’ only Level IV neonatal intensive care unit and Level I Trauma Center – both the highest level of care available.
• OSF St. Mary Medical Center operates a 99 bed facility offering both primary and tertiary care specialists and services. Recent expansions include a new Emergency Department, Medical Imaging, and an OSFMG Clinic with outpatient services to meet the critical care commitment to the community we have served for 100 years.
• This position includes a base salary commensurate with experience plus RVU bonus incentives. Benefits include paid malpractice, CME, association membership dues, holidays, and vacation weeks. Health, life, and dental insurance, enhanced 401K program, and paid relocation expense are also included in our benefit package.
• Business includes farming, industrial, and service organizations. Numerous recreational and cultural activities are available within the community and within an easy 45 minute drive to Peoria, Illinois or the Quad Cities. Amtrak also provides easy low cost access to Chicago.
• Enjoy this friendly community with a population of 34,861 with affordable housing and excellent schools.
• This is an IDPH, RIMSAP, and HIPSA score of 16 payback site.
• Our practice in Galesburg, IL, is NHSC loan repayment eligible with a score of 16. Awardees receive up to $50,000 in exchange for two-years of service if they practice in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) of 14 and above (Tier I).