UROLOGY POSITIONS NOW OPEN: UROLOGIC HOSPITALIST, UROLOGIC ONCOLOGIST, & 2 GENERAL UROLOGISTS
-Easy access to 2 international airports in Tampa & Orlando
- Work schedule that supports a busy practice as well as a very desirable quality of life
- Easy access to major sports events - golf, football, baseball, basketball, hockey
- No practice start-up costs and experienced support staff
- Unlimited earning potential
- Service to one 800-bed hospital with 24 OR's, 2 hybrid rooms, 2 DaVinci Robots; paid service call
Excellent opportunity to perform all aspects of general urology. Each physician is provided with a private office and 3 exam rooms and shares 4 procedures rooms with our other 3 urologists. Perform laparoscopy and robotics in an 800-bed hospital and ambulatory surgery center located 2 blocks from the clinic.
Watson Clinic, established in 1941, is one of the largest multispecialty groups in Florida with over 220 physicians. The Clinic is both physician owned and directed with governance by a physician Board of Directors. Located between Tampa and Orlando, FL, Lakeland is home to the largest collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture, the nation's 2nd largest air show - the Sun 'N Fun Fly In, and is the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers. Excellent public and private schools, a variety of industry and abundant cultural and social venues (museums, colleges, symphomy), 500+ lakes and parks and within 45 minutes of Orlando attractions such as Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Lakeland/Central Florida is also home to professional baseball, basketball, football and ice hockey, private and public golf courses, great shopping and fine dining.