International Operations AML, Sanctions & Anti-Corruption (AC) Compliance Manager
cer Financial has an exciting new International Operations AML Manager roles available for an experienced candidate to join our clients team in their Cardiff office on a permanent basis.
The client is a Global Financial Services organisation based in Cardiff, who is looking for a vibrant worker with concrete experience in International Operations, AML, and Sanctions & Anti-Corruption (AC) Compliance.
Responsibilities of International Operations AML Manager will include:
- Preserve and improve a sound understanding of the regulatory environments in which the business operates and the causing AML, Sanctions & AC Compliance risks related with the business and its activities
- Support the improvement of AML, Sanctions & AC Compliance related policies & procedures counting conducting relevant research and analysis of applicable rules/laws/regulations and their impression on policies
- Assist the International Compliance team in the identification of new and developing risks from business and regulatory advances, and arrange presentation materials to converse these findings
- Help the International Compliance team (including Senior Analysts, Supervisors, Managers and Directors) in the construction, maintenance and distribution of a risk-based compliance monitoring & testing program
Responsibilities of International Operations AML Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree mandatory; Business, Finance, Accounting or related field desired
- Professional certification in AML/Compliance is vital
- Regulatory compliance, risk management, or audit involvement within financial services industry
- Significant applicable experience rather in a senior role, supporting strategic AML/ Sanctions projects
- A familiarity of European / American / Latin American markets would be a benefit
- Further language abilities a plus, particularly French/Spanish
- Solid analytical, data gathering and data interpretation skills containing ability in applications such as Microsoft Excel and Access
Why not call me, Stephanie Wood now to discuss our clients International Operations AML Manager Role. Calling for a confidential chat does not commit you to handing in your notice!
cer Financial are committed to providing one of the premier financial recruitment services as such we will meet you in person and start with an appraisal of your career and then coach you through the interview process, depending on your level of competence.