- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, social work, criminal justice or related field.
- Minimum of three years professional work experience in an administrative capacity.
- Minimum of two years of Diversity and Inclusion or diversity related experience.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment in dealing with confidential information and situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 suite or higher to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive capacity to generate and edit reports, provide accurate data entry and analysis, word process, and desktop publish to design custom documents and reports.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet multiple competing deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with myriad internal and external constituencies and people from varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds in appropriate and professional manner.
Knowledgeable about Title IX regulations, guidelines, processes, timelines, and compliance preferred.
- Experience working in higher education is preferred.
Non Unit Professional, full-time state funded with benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Please apply online with a cover letter and resume.
Please Note: Faxed, emailed, or mailed in resumes and/or materials will NOT be accepted. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback on application statuses. Please refrain from contacting the hiring manager and/or hiring department via phone, email, fax, mail, third person party or vendor and in person. Failure to comply, may result in application withdrawal.
Massasoit Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies. The College prohibits sexual harassment, including sexual violence. Inquiries or complaints concerning discrimination, harassment, retaliation or sexual violence shall be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, Yolanda Dennis, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, 508-588-9100 x1309, Brockton Campus, Administration Building, Room 229, email@example.com, or the College’s Affirmative Action Officer, Donna R. Boissel, Human Resources, 508-588-9100, x1505, Brockton Campus, Administration Building, Room 233, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission or the United States Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
Women, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.