The University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Nursing isseeking a Driver. Under direct supervision, the Driver operates and maintainsthe Governor's Wellmobile vehicle. The mission of the Governor's Wellmobile isto provide primary and preventive health care services to geographicallyunderserved communities and uninsured individuals across the state and to serveas principle training sites for the UMSON for expanding student learningopportunities in caring for underserved populations.
Accountability Civility CollaborationDiversity Excellence Knowledge Leadership
At the University of Maryland, Baltimore, we are driven by ourseven core values, philosophy, and daily business and education practices ofour University
2 positions available, Both temporary part-time non-benefitted
Please note: Valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with air brake endorsement is required for this position.
- Transports passengers and delivers equipment, materials, anddocuments to various sites.
- Operates automobiles, buses, vans, and trucks.
- Loads and unloads equipment and materials. Ensures safe delivery of shipment andpassengers.
- Records fuel and oil consumption, mileage, hourly operation,and maintenance activities.
- Maintains records pertaining to vehicle operation such asscheduled trips, transported materials, and maintenance appointments forassigned vehicle(s).
- Ensures maintenance appointments are scheduled.
- Ensures operational readiness of equipment. Performs basic preventive maintenance such aschanging oil and filters, applying lubricant, replacing belts, hoses, andwipers, and cleaning vehicle interior, and washing and waxing vehicles.
Note: The intent of this list of primary duties is toprovide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities ofthis job. Incumbents perform other related duties assigned. Specific duties andresponsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs.