Ortho Colorado Hospital is this state’s only specialty orthopedic surgical hospital. Created by physicians in partnership with Centura Health, Ortho Colorado integrates state-of-the-art technology and award-winning care into a 48-bed facility designed around the seven essential elements of true healing: nature, color, light, environment, security, way-finding and culture. Located on the recently-built St. Anthony Medical Campus in Denver’s western suburb of Lakewood, Ortho Colorado is serviced by light rail transportation (for an easy commute) and surrounded by great dining, shopping, residential areas and easy access to nearby destinations like Red Rocks Amphitheatre, historic downtown Golden, and the beautiful town of Evergreen.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 92602
Recruiter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinic/Department: 7374 ORTHOCOLO PULMONARY
Hospital: OrthoColorado Hospital
Perform respiratory procedures under physician direction in all patient areas. Responsible for patient assessments, care plans, plan implementation and evaluation and revision of therapy plan as needed. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure the most effective and efficient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Utilizes knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. Supports the organization vision and mission and practices performance improvement techniques to assure the delivery of the most effective patient care.
Minimum Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Completion of an accredited Respiratory Therapy Education Program, i.e. CoARC, JRCRTE, or CAAHEP
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 1 year of respiratory therapy experience, preferred
- Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
- Current credential of CRT or RRT by N.B.R.C
- Current state Respiratory Therapist Licensure (RLT) in applicable state of employment.
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS certification form American Heart Association upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire
Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.