Provide administrative support to district sales office staff. Administrative responsibilities of the field office include: assistance in coordinating the daily physical operation of the sales office; working collaboratively as a team member to assist sales and support personnel to maximize the efficiency of the inside and outside sales force. Responsible for processing and providing timely and accurate information to the district office field sales team members.
Work location: 4325 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77043
- Support facilities administration of field Sales office(s).
- Act as internal resource for both internal and external customers to provide first line of response for inquires and problems.
- Provide sales support assistance for outside sales staff and for direct customers, including Advanced Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Manage /schedule priorities for the Territory and Regional teams through effective calendar management, coordinate internal and external meetings, manage meeting arrangement logistics.
- Meeting / event coordination.
- Support accounts payable and expense reporting.
- Support onboarding of new staff associated with a field Sales office.
- Report compilation and data analysis.
- Order and maintain supplies and office equipment.
- Support and/or lead special projects.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately apply policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental
- Associates degree in business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive sales office experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate experience level and above is desired)
- Advanced Microsoft applications skills.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
Work location:4325 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77043
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- SAP and Microsoft Dynamics knowledge and email systems is a plus.
- Experience communicating with a broad range of individuals in all levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate customer focus skills, deadline and detail oriented, devise solutions and improve processes.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Ability to organize/schedule both people and information.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Ensures that all work activities add value (directly or indirectly) to the customer or partner.
- Managing for Growth: Actively embraces changes in work priorities to align with growth initiatives. Conveys understanding of market condition and trends impacting the company's growth
- Strategic Outlook: Aligns own activities with the work group's goals and strategies. Integrates and balances big-picture concerns with day-to-day activities.
- Business & Financial Knowledge: Summarizes business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making. Keeps current on challenges, competition, and economic trends that could impact the business.
- Innovation: Comes up with new ways of looking at problems, processes, or solutions. Contributes ideas for innovation, and continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
Houston - Texas
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.