- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, collaboratively and make decisions based on established guidelines.
- Ability to demonstrate considerable judgment, accuracy, attention to detail and consistency.
- Strong time management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology, procedures and processes
- Music background a plus.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop & maintain effective working relationships with individuals & organizations reflecting a broad range of identities, perspectives & experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1+ years experience in a higher education setting, preferably in a Registrar's office.
- Experience working with transfer credits, transfer credit evaluations, and degree audit preferred.
- Experience with Colleague/Datatel and Salesforce a plus.
The above information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by individuals within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
*** Application Instructions Specific to this Position ***
Currently enrolled Berklee students may not apply for staff or faculty positions.
Applicants who are both interested and qualified should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter that addresses the applicant’s capabilities and experiences.
- A resume or CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The position will remain open for applications until filled.
Berklee College of Music is committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply and to identify their strengths in this area.
We all share a universal love for listening to, and creating music
We work on Macs
Fun, casual environment