- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats with both technical and business staff.
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively and appropriately prioritize competing needs.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with clients in a wide range of roles, across the institution.
- Intellectually curious, loves a good challenge.
- Self motivated and highly engaged.
- Proven ability to work & lead effectively in a highly diverse campus community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business systems, computer science, information technology, or related field.
- 5-7 years experience in administrative service application architecture, integration and development with a focus on data governance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in designing and managing the integration of a complex portfolio of administrative services.
- Higher Education experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Application Architecture for hosted and cloud based business applications.
- Knowledge of Data Architecture.
- Knowledge of systems integration.
- Experience with object oriented development.
- Knowledge of software development life cycles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management best practices. (e.g. ITIL).
- Knowledge of modern project management tools and methodologies, including project charters, planning, work breakdown structures, risk analysis, etc.
The above information on this position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by individuals within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
*** Application Instructions Specific to this Position ***
Currently enrolled Berklee students may not apply for staff or faculty positions.
Applicants who are both interested and qualified should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter that addresses the applicant’s capabilities and experiences.
- A resume or CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The position will remain open for applications until filled.
Berklee College of Music is committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply and to identify their strengths in this area.
Berklee provides a diverse and inclusive work environment
We all share a universal love for listening to, and creating music
We work on Macs