Lancaster Urology, a growing practice located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, is looking to add a full-time Urologist to our group. The practice is currently comprised of twelve Urologists and two full-time nurse practitioners.
Job Specifics & Requirements
- Perform patient daily rounds, inpatient hospital consults, outpatient office hours, ambulatory surgery, outpatient surgery & inpatient surgery
- Practice within all urology disciplines with access to 6 robotic surgical systems
- Weekend on call (Friday – Sunday) every six weeks
- Weekday on call (Monday – Thursday) three – four times per month
- All call is shared equally among all partners
- Graduated from accredited urology residency program and or fellowship
- Board eligible or board certified urologist
- Competitive primary & secondary compensation
- Reimbursement payments
- Relocation expenses
- Generous benefit package
- 20 vacation days to start with additional time after years of service
- Work a four day work week
About Lancaster Urology
Lancaster Urology, ("LU") is the result of a long history of bringing about the right group of physicians beginning in 1946. As the group looks toward the future, they are also glancing backwards to see how far medicine has evolved. With the development of technological advances the practice of urology has gone from a surgical specialty to a specialty that has utilized the development and advancement of non-invasive procedures.
Our doctors have incorporated several philosophies in their work ethic: only hire a doctor to work in our practice if it is a physician that you would go to or would send a family member for treatment. Select hard working doctors with a first-class, superior work ethic and communicate with the patients in detail and give them all the options for treatment.
About Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania is located in South Central Pennsylvania about an hour and a half West of Philadelphia. Lancaster County is a remarkably diverse community with rolling hills, beautiful farmland, and an artsy metropolis. Great schools, abundant shopping & restaurants as well as plenty of places for day trips with the family make Lancaster County a primer place to live. Lancaster Urology is located just outside Lancaster City where you can find many upscale restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
For more information on the position please contact Janae Leaman at 717-723-4566.