At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career in primary care. Our physician led multi-specialty group invites BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join more than 400 engaged colleagues who provide primary, urgent and specialty care in more than 30 specialties in our innovative and responsive organization.
WE OFFER TRAINING STIPENDS TO RESIDENTS COMPLETING TRAINING IN 2017!
Our focus on innovation is improving outcomes and satisfaction
for patients and physicians
- More than 80% of our payer contracts include reimbursement for value and panel size
- Behavioral health providers, High Risk Nurse Care Managers and Social Workers in primary care practices
- Shared Medical Appointments to improve chronic disease management
- Patient self-scheduling with ZocDoc, Telemedicine and Tiger Text!
- Flexible scheduling with extended hours offering more choices for work/life balance
- Modern, expertly managed offices in a financially sound organization
- Outstanding compensation including incentives for quality and panel size; and robust benefits include generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- Access to the HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute
- Preferred relationships with specialists to facilitate rapid care for our patients
- A comprehensive and best practice onboarding process ensures a smooth transition to your new workplace and community
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, near a major university or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
So you will love heading to work, and heading home!
We are excited about all that is happening at HHC and we invite you to learn even more. Please email Patricia Lowicki, Director of Physician Recruitment and Retention at email@example.com or call 860-558-6591. And for more information about current opportunities, the HHC system and our region please visit www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com.