Position: Temporary Full-time Program Assistant/ Reception
Hours: This is a full-time position (40 hours per week/ 8:00am-5:00pm / M-F)
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Approximate start date: ASAP
Approximate end date: TBD
Northwestern University is seeking a temporary Full-time Program Assistant/ Reception for the Chicago campus.
Temporary Job Description:
The temporary Program Assistant/ Reception position is responsible for the following tasks:
- Submitting NUCATS keycard access email
- Distribute mail and receive/log packages
- Coordinating weekly kitchen cleaning schedule
- Maintaining 11th Floor Conference Room calendars
- Inventory/Supply order
- Newsletter (Welcome/Congratulations/Opportunities) create using Constant Contact/Send request for newsletter items
- Create front desk coverage calendar/send availability email to FD rotation staff
- Copier meter readings/enter in spreadsheet/send approval email/create correction journal
- Processing Transaction as received
- Budget Reconciliations
- Receive Shred-IT invoice
- Strong writing skills;
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Diligent and can work independently;
- Experience working with confidential information;
- Flexibility, adaptability in a fast paced environment.
MS Office suite 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Northwestern University seeks to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand the importance of our mission and vision. When you consider a temporary opportunity at Northwestern University, you know that you are joining an institution with a deep history of academic, professional and personal development.
Date Posted: 12/15/2016
As per Northwestern University policy, this position requires a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.