The PeopleSoft Technical Liaison (Business/Systems Analyst 3) position provides support for the Office of Human Resources with specific focus on supporting the business processes in the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management system.
Essential Job Functions:
• Partner with HR Business Process owners (Human Resources, Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Absence Management) to develop data reporting and business intelligence solutions.
• Lead the process of analyzing and streamlining complex client business processes to best align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Represent user areas in the more complex system enhancements and design activities.
• Support the preparation of business requirements and detailed functional/technical specifications.
• Work with customers and technical groups to solve complex problems considering technology capacity and desired business results.
• Provide procedural and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
• Understand and support integrations to other systems (e.g., PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Recruiting Solutions, external talent management systems, etc.).
• Maintain applicable service agreements.
• Troubleshoot, analyze, detect, identify, and correct problems and deficiencies.
• Support and drive Human Resources processes in the HCM solution.
• Assist in the development of user procedures, guidelines, and training documentation as needed.
• Proactively develop relationships with internal business partners to accurately capture business requirements.
• Understand, document, and streamline business processes across all HR functions.
• Serve as liaison with vendor and other IT areas to develop and test integration functionality to ensure it meets business specifications.
• Serve as a positive change driver within the HRMS team, within OHR, and across the University.
? University paid contribution (10% of your salary) to your retirement account - vested immediately.
? 22 paid vacation days per year, in addition to sick leave and 11 paid holidays.
? Reduced tuition opportunities covering 75% - 100% of eligible tuition.
? Excellent and affordable health care benefits.
? Wellness program with opportunity to earn lower health care rates.
? Free disability insurance.