| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Physicians Organizations, Shared Service Billing Center and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
The Patient Operations Analyst will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, presenting and interpreting key operating and financial performance information for Shared Service Center leadership.
To qualify, you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science or a closely related field, and at least four to five year's experience in analytical initiatives designed to facilitate operations/performance improvement in complex healthcare organizations. Experience with finance, knowledge management, and patient services are desirable, and a Master's Degree is strongly preferred.
- The knowledge and ability to apply the principles and concepts of the clinical and financial aspects of the healthcare information delivery cycle to the work required.
- Effective facilitation skills and the ability to support or lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical skills in order to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems OR design relatively complex systems and programs that cross department/divisional lines.
- Advanced proficiency in the MS Office Suite, including the ability to program user-friendly data mart applications in Access, as well as a sophisticated understanding of database design and programming languages.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Shared Service Center
Standard Hours Per Week: 40