The Manager, Workday Operations â?? Finance is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Workday Finance functionality including customer support, high level troubleshooting, and data management. This position is responsible for managing reporting, updates and providing project management for new/revised functionality. This role works closely with the Manager of Workday Operations - HCM and the entire Workday team to ensure optimal functionality and service.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of data analysis/system analysis experience required.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Workday financials or a similar system.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
Good presentation skills and ability to communicate with various audiences.
Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines.
Demonstrated ability to work well as an individual and as part of a high-performing team.
Background check - Criminal/Educational
Recruiting Start Date:2016-12-02-08:00
Job Posting Title:Manager, Workday Operations â?? Finance
Time Type:Full time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.