University of Louisville/Norton Children’s Hospital seeks a trained Pediatric Epileptologist (term/tenure rank based on experience) to expand our growing Child Neurology Program. Responsibilities will include a combination of outpatient and inpatient duties, with opportunities for teaching and research.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing Child Neurology Division with 11 full-time Child Neurologists, including 3 fellowship-trained Pediatric Epileptologists, and 12 inpatient and outpatient Child Neurology Nurse Practitioners, including four Pediatric Epilepsy NPs. We have:
- 4 bed EMU with remote EEG reading capabilities
- 3 pediatric NeuroRadiologists
- Access to 3T MRIs, PET, SPECT and fMRIs
- 3 pediatric Neurosurgeons who work with our team.
- 1 Neuropsychologist with experience in surgical epilepsy.
Regular conferences: Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Conference, Refractory Pediatric Epilepsy Conference, and EEG conference, Adult Epilepsy Surgery conferences.
Pediatric Specialty Clinics: New Onset Seizures, Refractory Epilepsy, Ketogenic Diet, Neurogenetics, Neuro-Oncology, Stroke, and an MDA sponsored Neuromuscular Clinic.