Bon Secours Medical Group (BSMG), a physician-led multi-specialty group in Richmond, VA, is currently seeking internal medicine physicians for multiple outpatient practices. BSMG, part of Bon Secours Richmond Health System, includes an extensive network of over 400 primary care and specialty physicians who serve patients at over 110 locations throughout Central Virginia.
What we offer our physicians:
- Competitive compensation packages that include base salary, productivity incentives, a full range of benefits, sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness, and relocation assistance
- Fully-integrated Epic HER used in both the ambulatory and acute settings
- Work/life benefits including dedicated administrative time each week
- Telephone call only
What we offer our patients:
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- MyChart – a secure, online portal that gives patients around-the-clock access to their personal medical records
- Integrated network of care available at four area hospitals, a freestanding emergency department, urgent care centers, and a host of outpatient practices
The greater Richmond area has a population of 1.3 million and provides easy access to the amenities of a large urban setting as well as an easy commute for those seeking a more rural lifestyle. Within two hours of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Atlantic Ocean and Washington D.C., Richmond is uniquely situated within Central Virginia. It is home to the State Capital, Washington Redskins Training Facility, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, and countless cultural, food, and music festivals. The area offers a wide range of entertainment, recreational, and leisure activities usually found in much larger cities. Richmond consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, and play!
For questions or inquiries about provider opportunities, please contact Amber Feggans at Amber_Feggans@bshsi.org or apply online at www.bonsecoursproviders.com under “Jobs in Virginia-Richmond.”