| Sentara Palliative Care Specialists, part of the nationally-recognized Sentara Healthcare, seeks full-time Palliative Medicine Physicians to join our practice in Coastal Virginia. Our collaborative palliative care teams include physicians, APCs, nurses, pharmacists, social workers and chaplains; each with experience in diseases, treatment options and pain and symptom management. We seek compassionate, dedicated physicians who are BC/BE in Hospice & Palliative Medicine to join our team. This is an inpatient only position. |
Be part of the physician-led Sentara Medical Group, a top tier, innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 850 providers located throughout eastern Virginia.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including a company funded pension plan
• Physician-led non-profit organization
• Completely integrated EMR (Epic)
• Loan forgiveness & Relocation assistance
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail
• Excellent public and private schools
• Outstanding recreational activities
• Spectacular work/life balance
Coastal Virginia is home to a diverse population, excellent schools, affordable living, unbelievable outdoor recreation, and is consistently ranked among the top places to live in the U.S. Life in the Hampton Roads offers easy access to, the mountains, Washington DC and, of course, miles & miles of beaches.