At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 11,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC is proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Learn more about the high quality of living in Healdsburg, CA! http://www.sonomamag.com/two-sonoma-county-towns-listed-coolest-san-francisco-suburbs/
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a full time (40 hours), Bilingual Registered Nurse (RN) for our health care centers:
What you will do at AMC:
- Responsible for the direct and indirect medical care management of our patients, ensures optimum access for walk in and telephone triage patients seeking medical care or advice, participates in patient visits as instructed by the provider to improve patient flow, quality of patient care, and patient satisfaction
- Participates as an integral member of the care team, assisting with medical assistant duties as needed
- Notifies patients of test results and follow up plan as directed by medical provider, assists in patient referrals to specialists as needed, provides health education and resources to patients as appropriate, and provides case management of patients as requested by medical provider or per protocol
- Direct nursing care as required by license standards of care, participates in infection control, utilization review, and quality assessment activities and analysis as directed by AMC's Director of Nursing
The RN at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualities and skills:
- Ethics: Works with integrity and ethically; upholds Alliance Medical Center mission and values
- Adaptability: Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Bilingual: Prefer fluency in Spanish and English (read/write) but NOT required
- Current California LVN or RN License and current CPR certification are required
Alliance Medical Center accepts entry level and/or experienced level RNs! And although we serve many Spanish speaking patients, we have Bilingual Medical Assistants on each Care Team to assist and support our clinical staff.
AMC is a place which nurtures our employees and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to work with the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers a very competitive pay rate with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and retirement plan with a generous Employer Match! AMC is a mission driven organization and offers a unique opportunity to make a difference.
AMC's Highest Primary Care HPSA score is 16 and we are an eligible site for nursing loan repayment through the HRSA Nursing Loan Repayment Program!
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please.