Primary Care Practice Physicians
Come join us at UCSF Health – where leading edge, collegial team-based medicine meets a city with endless cultural and natural beauty.
Direct your own future career – opportunities to build your practice in the direction of your own interest and training. Clinics structured to allow you to serve diverse patient communities more fully and efficiently – with dedicated clinic staff, access to renowned world-class specialists and complex care support for your patients. Join a National Committee on Quality Assurance Level III recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home.
Opportunities of Academia – Join a department with nationally ranked clinical, teaching and research programs. Protected time for administrative duties and scholarly activities. Additional teaching opportunities.
Our dynamic, change-oriented environment – Leadership commitment to continuous process improvement with doctors' voices at the table.
• Clinical responsibilities for outpatients with an emphasis on outcomes related to high quality patient care
• Opportunities for teaching future physicians
• Dynamic, strong team of physicians and staff working together in friendly primary care setting
Requirements: Eligibility for California medical licensure, completed residency and board eligible or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
Preferred: U.S. Trained
Generous and Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
• UC Pension Plan
• 403(b) & 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans, Defined Contribution Plan
• CME & Board Certification Allowance
• Malpractice, Life and Disability Insurance
• Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Plus many more
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM, please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01085.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. UCSF is an AA/EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.