| The Cornell College of Business (CCB), to be launched in the academic year 2016-2017, will comprise the university's three accredited business schools: the School of Hotel Administration, the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, and the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. The College will deliver undergraduate, graduate, and professional business programs creating a collaborative, comprehensive business management program that preserves the excellence of all three schools while uniting the faculty and students.|
The DMO will be responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the food lab dish area. This will require the operation of a flight dish machine used for washing and sanitizing small pots, pans, dishes, glassware and flatware. The DMO will also be in charge of maintaining a three-compartment pot sink and washing all large pots, pans and sheet pans. The DMO will be responsible for conducting nightly cleaning of the lab.
General Duties include:
- Setting up and breaking down the steward station nightly in support of the ala carte restaurant and transporting tableware from room 278 to the food lab dish area.
- Assistance with student meals, food preparation, student work stations, and product handling are necessary.
- Preparation and set-up of student/staff meal
- Instructing students on how to utilize the dish machine area and organize and maintain the trash, compost and recycle bins
- Thorough and detailed cleaning of the lab kitchen each evening
High School diploma or equivalent experience required
0 - 6 months of hotel housekeeping experience required.
Ability to read,write, and speak English.
Ability to do basic math skills.
Must be able to meet a schedule that is subject to frequent change on short notice and be able to work flexible hours, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Maintains a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times.
Abides by all policies and procedures as set forth by the School of Hotel Administration, and Cornell University.
This is a 9 month, 30-35 hour per week position. Anticipated schedule is Monday to Friday evenings, but is subject to change based on business needs.
University Job Title:Dish Machine Operator S02
Pay Rate Type:Hourly
Contact Name:Danielle George
Number of Openings:1
Diversity and Inclusion are a part of Cornell University's heritage. We are a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Background check may be required.2016-09-02-07:00