Imagine going to work every day and enjoying it. Imagine a work environment where work-life balance is encouraged. Imagine working with co-workers that you consider friends or even family. Well imagine no more! If you are a Dentist with a strong work ethic and passion for treating the underserved in your community, we would like to speak with you about the exciting opportunities available at Youth Dentistry of Macon.
We offer a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits package, holiday pay, PTO and much more!
Whether you are looking for your first job as a Dentist or an opportunity to advance your career as a Lead Dentist, we may have the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you are ready to join a team of professionals that love what they do, please reply to this posting and attach your resume.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain your GA dental license
- Dental license must be in good standing
- Must enjoy working with children
- Must have a passion for educating patients about dental health
- Must be compassionate and have a strong desire to serve the underserved