PCI provides Calibration, Commissioning & Consulting solutions to our clients across multiple regulated industries including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, food & beverage and more. We are seeking an Intern that is insterested in learning about Calibration services within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. This is a challenging and exciting position that will give a student a valuable learning experience with FDA regulations in a highly technical environment. . PCI is a great place to meet skilled team members working together to achieve success for our associates and provide quality instrumentation services for our clients.
This Intern position provides support to the PCI Team in Raleigh, NC with various duties by being helpful, professional, cordial, friendly, and supportive. Responsibilities of an Intern may include:
- Assisting with van maintenance and scheduling
- Assist with vendor management (contacting expiring vendors to complete required documents)
- Assisting with standards (third party calibration set up, data entry in RAM, shipping and receiving, pulling standards for jobs, checking for expiring standards, etc.)
- Controlled document review and updates (microsoft word experience)
- Export reports from RAM and email (excel experience needed).
- Provide assistance with routine general lab, Team, office or field support.
- May include filing, scanning, copying, organizing, and basic data entry.
- May include mail distribution, Fed Ex shipments, and general Team support as needed.
- Participation in Team Meetings.
- Exposure to FDA Regulations, cGMP processes, and other Instrumentation practices.