Position Type : Full Time
This position’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
* Develop, document and implement standard setup and delivery processes and procedures for Learning Lab digital learning tools and simulations and provide training as needed to faculty, TA’s, and Executive Education delivery staff.
* Lead in-class delivery of the Learning Lab’s long-form, multi-day simulations in the role of Simulation Facilitator or TA.
* Ensure all Learning Lab in-class game runs are setup per standard setup and delivery procedures for internal and external clients
* Work alongside the development team to ensure new solutions meet the standard operational needs of the team.
* Provide continuous improvement feedback to the Learning Lab development teams with respect to the delivery and use of the solution and how it might be bettered, both operationally and also pedagogically, depending on the classroom experience.
* Pro-actively cultivate strong working relationships with new and existing vendors contracted to support and deliver Learning Lab solutions. Train these vendors in the Learning Lab delivery and support processes, ensure there is compliance to process and service level agreements, and make recommendations to Learning Lab leadership of new partnership opportunities.
* Manage the Learning Lab’s delivery calendar
Evaluate third-party teaching tools and their vendors, with a focus on product quality, support quality and standards compliance (especially LTI, FERPA, and Penn SPIA).
Assess fit of learning platforms within overall IT user experience for Wharton (especially faculty and students).
Test enhancements and features.
Ability to handle a high throughput of multiple, complex requests in an organized, professional manner
* Work with Wharton Computing staff on cross team collaborations and projects
* Ensure adherence to technical, quality assurance, data integrity, and security standards.