At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Senior Leadership Team and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Program Director will be responsible for:
- Leading the Administrative Systems and Process Initiatives for the BCH Enterprise.
- Providing, planning, budgeting, program initiation, execution and support of Major Programs, including the implementation of new systems, upgrades to existing systems and/or connections with other systems, extensive end-user training and education.
- Empowering to secure technology, funding and resources with Oversight approval to manage the program within the Children's organization.
- Providing overall guidance, leadership and accountability for engagement of all outside consultants.
- Ensuring change management is appropriately resourced.
- Serving as a liaison with all of the ongoing major projects, including providing guidance to the separate project managers.
- Collaboratively working with BCH Senior leadership, including BCH's Steering committee to maintain communication throughout these initiatives.
To qualify, you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree preferred in a health care clinical discipline (e.g. nursing, medicine, and pharmacy), management, or computer science or a closely related field with 10 plus year's experience, including progressive complex application and systems program management experience.
- Experience with implementing key initiatives in a complex environment.
- The ability to guide a large organization through change, capable of successfully influencing and leading teams and leadership through the process.
- Strong ERP implementation knowledge, specifically experience with Peoplesoft Mainframes, 9.2 is preferred.
- Experience engaging and building relationships with outside consultants is a plus.
- The ability to interface with a variety of stakeholders in a large institution.
- Experience as a Project Manager successfully leading change management with senior management across an organization.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Finance-VP Finance and CFO
Standard Hours Per Week: 40