Requisition ID: P01446685
Department: USC CARE MEDICAL GROUP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Health Sciences Campus, Alhambra
The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is.
The USC Care Medical Group is seeking a Programmer Analyst IV/ Senior Programmer Analyst to join its team.
This position will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and continuous enhancements to an application framework for automating transaction posting to GE Centricity Business (GECB). The framework will be implemented using GE’s Health Care Objects (HCO) API.
1. Designs and codes all application processes using GE’s HCO API. This includes creation of customer facing web apps to identify and upload transactions needing automated posting.
2. Administers the software, database and table structures supporting the application.
Manages source control of code and release cycles using SVN.
3. Ensures code is up to industry standard and follows best practices for Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles.
Position specific JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Masters Degree in Computer Science with concentration in Dot Net (.NET) technology.
Thorough understanding of C# and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles.
2. Requires a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCCPD) certification.
Bachelor’s degree Combined work experience and education as equivalent
Minimum Field of Expertise:
Relevant work experience providing strong technical knowledge of programming and analysis, and senior or lead experience.